Thursday, September 18, 2014

One promise I wish I hadn't made!

I really never thought I would be one to have such a struggle with weight. On the day Nathanial was born, I was my heaviest ever, and that was around 166, that was before I gave birth too. And then something changed, could have been that I was getting older, but after losing two babies after Nathanial, I found that I started having a harder time with my weight. Last year I thought I was finally in control, and was taking the pounds off. And then life threw us some curve balls, and I stopped going to TOPS(Taking Off Pounds Sensibly)....and the weight started to creep back on. Last year when I posted that I was going to start a weight loss journey I started at 214.

Last week I had posted that I would start sharing my weight again, it's a good motivator for me to have to check in and actually say if I gained or lost, in fact, I lost every week. But I have a bigger journey this time because I went back to TOPS tonight and did my first weigh in, and I kind of wish I hadn't said I would post it, because it's a big number. But let's face it, if you see me, you can see that I have put the weight on, so it's not like it's a big secret. So here we go, this week I weighed in at 225.4. Yep, I have been heavier, but not in such an official way. I think I topped out around 230 a few years ago, but I had stopped weighing myself, and it was never written done because I did not want anyone to see it.

So join me in my weight loss journey, if you are in Fort McMurray or Nova Scotia and need some encouragement, I have a Facebook page called Losing it from Fort McMurray to Nova Scotia, and I will once again start trying to find some healthier recipes and posting them, and feel free to post any motivators you like! Here's hoping that next week I can say I lost, we booked a trip to Mexico in January, and I would like to be under 200 to go, so let's get started....AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment